Managed IT Services
If you’d rather spend less time managing IT and more time running your business, Managed IT Services may be the right solution. We can provide a fixed monthly cost for all your IT maintenance and support so there’s no unpleasant surprises and you can be confident that your systems are working at optimum efficiency. Offering support at a fixed price also ensures that it’s in our interest as well as yours to keep your systems running as smoothly as possible.
If your network and requirements are simple and you don't find you require much day-to-day support our pre-paid support might be best matched to your needs. You can purchase blocks of hours in advance, like with a pay-as-you-go mobile phone contract, to be used as and when you need them, either remotely or on-site. You'll get the peace of mind of guaranteed response times and monitoring and alerting for your backup systems without committing to monthly expenditure. Our hourly rates are usually between £60 and £100, contact us for more details.
- 4-hour email or telephone response.
- Next business day onsite response.
- Backup monitoring and alerting (failures only).
- 9am-5:30pm helpdesk hours of service.
- Time charged in 15-minute increments.
Our standard proactive IT management contract. We'll monitor servers, PCs, laptops and network devices 24-7 so that we'll know if there are any problems before you've even picked up the phone and will predict future hardware failures, capacity issues and other potential issues before they impact your business.
- 24/7 Monitoring through N-Central Remote Monitoring and Management (read more)
- Monitoring of 100+ services and performance metrics every 15 minutes.
- Monitoring of Windows and Antivirus updates so we are alerted if there are any issues.
- Automated backup monitoring - if an expected backup schedule is missed we'll be notified and can take corrective action.
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- Unlimited support through our remote access software
- Removal and cleanup of virus and spyware infections
- 4-hour telephone or email response
- Next working day onsite response
- 9am-5:30pm helpdesk hours of service
- On-site support hours as agreed, usually maximum 1 hour per month for each 10 supported computers.
This is our advanced proactive IT management contract offering response times of less than an hour and onsite support in less than 4 hours to keep your business running. In addition to the management and monitoring included in the ProtectIT service we'll provide regular reports on the health and status of your computers and network as well as providing guidance an any possible future pressure points and liaising with 3rd party software providers.
ManageIT includes all the features of the ProtectIT package with the addition of:
- Unlimited onsite support time
- Automatic installation of Windows and Antivirus updates through our centralized monitoring console
- Maintenance and updates scheduled out-of-hours to minimize disruption where possible
- Quarterly onsite health check for sites with at least 10 users
- Quarterly report with details of hardware age and warranty status and network, PC and server health
- Free loan equipment from our large stock of hardware
- Weekly remote health check of all PCs and Servers
- 1-hour telephone or email response
- 4-hour onsite response
- Remote and telephone support available outside normal office hours
|Monitoring||None||Every 15 minutes||Every 5 minutes|
|Services monitored||Backup only||100 services.||300+ services.|
|Monitoring level||Failure only||Basic||Detailed|
|Antivirus||Not monitored||Monitored||Fully Managed|
|Windows updates||Not monitored||Monitored||Fully Managed|
|Telephone support||Charged hourly||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Remote support||Charged hourly||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Virus Recovery||Charged hourly||Included||Included|
|Response time||4 hours||4 hours||1 hour|
|Onsite time||Next working day||Next working day||4 hours|
|Inclusive onsite time||None||As agreed||Unlimited|
|On-site health check||Not included||Not included||Quarterly|
|Health and hardware report||Not included||Not included||Quarterly|
|Remote health checks||Not included||Not included||Monthly|
Fast Response Times
BlueCompute appreciates that when you have computer problems, you want them fixed fast. Our helpdesk provides instant remote support, and if a site visit is needed we can get to most places quickly from our central Southampton location.
We can offer Service Level Agreements for all requirements – right down to one hour onsite response and four hour time-to-fix, guaranteed.